City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
5 months ago
Your new company
A thriving Property Company with a national focus based here in London.
Your new role
As Finance Business Partner, you will be joining a thriving FP & A team in a key position with a focus on driving change and influencing decision making. You will report directly to the CFO
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing management reports to inform decision making
- Act as a finance business / commercial partner working closely with key operations senior stakeholders;
driving business performance and understanding, including to Senior Management
- Execute month-end and quarter-end reporting, combining financials with business explanation and
- Undertaking analysis and development of financial models
- Support material development acquisition appraisals, working with the shareholder representatives
- Prepare and deliver internal business cases (Proposition & Capital cases)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Costing projects
- Working in partnership with key internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to a a high-performing and collaborative team culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (ideally Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst or Commercial Analyst) in a complex organisation where you have focused on financial modelling, analysis and budgeting.
- Strong commercial acumen, a solutions focused mind-set and an adaptable work style.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must; you will demonstrate an ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders, but also contribute to the naturally collaborative team culture.
- Advanced Excel skills, with experience in building and manipulating financial models.
- A desire and interest in working in the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Ideally you will be available to commence work this week.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CA with 2+ years of post-qualification experience from a top 10 practice).
- Preference for business partnering experience in a commercial role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kelvin@kennedyPearce.com