City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
3 months ago
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER/Analyst
- Provide analytical support and guidance
- 12 month Fixed term contract
- Supporting the Group FP&A Team with key elements of Central Business Finance
- Central London Location
Partner with key stakeholders to have a direct impact on business performance
Your new role
As Finance Business Partner/Analyst, your key duties will be:
- Provide analytical advice, support and guidance on key financial management issues, including budget
- Consolidation and analysis of Group results
- development, funding allocations and performance, financial reporting and forecasting.
- Manage the development of monthly management reports, including analysis and suggested improvements.
- Budgeting & Forecasting timetable/process and improve the quality of reporting including ad-hoc requests and pro-active analysis
- Provide specialist advice to a key group of stakeholders, including regular briefings both written and in person.
- Develop and improve work processes and activities, ensuring compliance with key policies and frameworks relating to financial management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a current ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Demonstrate strong financial management experience, covering all aspects of budgetary projections through to report requirements, analysis, application of accounting standards and practices, and any other relevant statutory requirements.
- Proven experience in providing strategic and operational financial advice to key stakeholders, including executive level.
- Display initiative, resilience and an aptitude for balancing competing work priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Excel experience
- Good knowledge of Hyperion Planning or similar management information systems and JDE
- Due to the urgent nature of this assignment, only candidates who are immediately available or on short notice periods can be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply now or call Kelvin on 02038460804