£70000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
8 month Fixed Term Contract for a Operational Finance Business Partner at a large Property company in London. You will be working closely with the operational teams and providing financial insight into the business and supporting strategic growth decisions.
The role will include the following duties:
Key support for one of the Senior Finance Business Partners within the management teams to support business analysis and effective reporting. You will be providing a high level reporting to assist in understanding the financial performance and key trends.
The main accountabilities include:
- Supporting the business in the performance of a full finance business partnering service.
- Providing a financial decision support service in evaluating and analysing business performance and preparing financial proposals to assist in ensuring expected business returns are targeted and achieved.
- Lead a team of 2
- Preparation and submission of high quality financial and business reports in accordance with set timetables.
- Ensuring optimum financial performance and operating cost efficiencies.
- Evaluation and subsequent monitoring of proposals to improve the operating model and cost base, working with colleagues across the business to ensure benefits targeted are fully delivered.
- Pro-actively investigate variances in expected financial performance, whether positive or negative, to identify the root cause and pro-actively inform and, as necessary lead in taking corrective action.
- Investment appraisal of commercial and operational proposals, including complex financial modelling, ensuring subsequent monitoring and, if necessary take corrective action to secure delivery of expected benefits.
- Assist in developing systems and processes to enable effective and efficient management and control of resources.
- Business case preparation and analysis in accordance with strategic priorities.
You must be qualified, be able to start within the next month and have a wealth of operational business partnering skills.