City of London, London
£225 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Reporting to the GM of Finance, the role will support the development and execution of the organisations strategy through providing sound revenue and operational business analysis. Ideally you will have experience in the travel industry and be open to travelling the world to different sites to partner with them
You will be required to business partnering with the CFO, Finance manager, IT team and a number of other senior decision makers and provide critical insights and influence commercial outcomes. Specifically, your role will include:
- Prepare and communicate ongoing performance reporting
- Provide extensive business and industry analysis to deliver insights that assist in developing and executing a range of strategies that contribute to the achievement of organisational goals.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the annual budget and regular forecasting for assigned Programs.
- Work with Senior Management and Executive to complete accurate costings and business cases.
- Building and updating complex models
- Establishing relationships outside of finance to present analysis and commentary
- Identifying and executing process improvement opportunities
My client is one the worlds largest holiday and travel companies who boasts a well-recognised and established brand, is a market leader with a national footprint and is undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the community.
How to Apply: If you feel you are the right fit for this role then please apply now, or if you feel you know somebody who would be a good fit then refer them and receive a KPC referral bonus when they are placed.