£40000 - £48000 per annum
27 days ago
Global Technology Organisation is currently hiring a Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team. This is a fast paced environment and would suit a candidate who is "hands on" and able to prioritise.
Duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
Planning & Forecasting:
- Leading monthly sales and operational planning review process
- Contributes to high forecasting accuracy of business plans and estimates in addition to long-term forecasts
- Co-ordinates Business Plan/Revised Estimate data collection
- Consolidating department plans into overall business plan.
- Prepares year to go monthly reforecast
- Working closely with Heads of Operations and Marketing and their teams
- Creating strategic and driven commercial plans in conjunction with said Department Heads
- Being the lead on strategic projects and helping to implement them
- Building and maintaining finance relationships with HQ
- Involved in product and budget setting with teams providing finance expertise
Reporting & Analysis:
- Preparation of weekly/monthly MI reports, analysis and insight in a highly detailed manner. Also involved in making improvements and harmonising
- Assessing Investment evaluations and performance across a range of areas in great detail and providing commentary and expert opinion to validate
- Establishing and tracking KPIs
- Co-ordinate monthly accrual and provisions process
- Ensure all systems are reconciled
The Finance Business Partner would ideally be a part qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant. Strong system skills are essential for this role.