City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
20 days ago
Finance Director (part time)
- Dynamic career role offering both challenge and career growth
My client is one of the world's leading financial and corporate public relations agencies. Through the effective implementation of strategic growth both organically and through acquisition the business is looking to significantly grow its market share across the country and requires a strategic, versatile, and commercially astute Finance Director to assist in driving the business to achieve this goal.
- Manage and develop a small finance team including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Management Accounts and Credit Control.
- Produce monthly reports and analysis to evaluate business performance using key metrics, and present to the Board and Group as appropriate.
- Take ownership for the working capital of the business and ensure key targets are achieved, including approving all bank payments and weekly reviews of cash collected.
- Monthly re-forecasting of both revenue and costs, taking into account the new business pipeline and current revenue opportunities.
- Manage the annual Budget process, liaising with both MDs and Group CFO.
- Review and approve monthly payroll.
- Development and maintenance of remuneration structures and incentive plans
- Support the business during legal processes relating to HR and other corporate issues
- Ad hoc supplemental reporting as needed.
- Meet strict cost control and margin targets across the businesses in line with forecast.
- Management of audit process and relationship with group auditors/ improving controls and processes
- Development and ongoing maintenance of internal control environment across the company
- Qualified accountant with commercial experience
- Strong and effective communicator
- Strong technical skills and strategic mindset
- Ability to work effectively in pressurised environments and deliver to deadlines
- Proven leadership, management and coaching capability
- Approachable personality, with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to interact at multiple levels within the organisation including Board level and provide strategic counsel.