Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
4 months ago
I am searching for a commercially aware, astute Finance Manager to join a large plc based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent role offering great autonomy with a well rounded finance function responsibility and excellent long term progression with succession to the head of department a key part of the appointment of this role.
Duties of the role include:
- Assist the department head with the Group's month end close processes
- Working closely with senior management in the finance departments function
- Review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and control accounts
- Support the preparation of relevant and timely financial information to the Executive Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Accurate variance analysis delivered on a monthly basis to assist stakeholders in better understanding of company performance
- Managing day to day operational relationships within the team
- Assist in maintaining and improving internal controls to ensure compliance with the Group's accounting policies.
- Assist with external audit queries and year-end processes
- Managing a team of 4
The ideal candidate will be an ACA qualified individual from an audit background with 2 years post qualified experience. Someone ambitious and looking to step into a role with commercial exposure would be well suited to this.
On offer is a generous salary package and a range of lucrative benefits as well as being part of a business going through significant change and growth.