City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
An established business based in Central London, this role sits in the Asset Management arm of a bigger Financial Services company. The AM Finance team is small and therefore the roles offer variety and good exposure.
You will be the number two in finance and report to the Head of Finance. The main duties are as follows:
- Production of management reporting
- Manage preparation and distribution of numerous management reports
- Manage preparation of other ad hoc reports
- Monitoring and analysis of cost base
- Management of the annual budgeting processes
- Liaise with external service centres to facilitate month end close
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, including liaison with service centre and auditors
- Preparation and review of regulatory returns.
You will also deputise for the Head of Finance.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with PQE experience in a similar role
- Highly numerate and able to manage multi tasks
- Asset Management highly desirable, Financial Services essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000