City of London, London
£400 - £450 per day
AF - FOM - 230987_1562577319
16 days ago
My client, a Multinational Technology company are currently hiring an Optimisation Manager to join their Optimisation team.
- Engage with Operations and Finance internal clients consultatively to understand their needs and pain points, diving deep into their existing processes, tools and people structures.
- Conduct analysis and derive insights from stakeholder meetings, process mapping, data and market researches.
- Design, build and propose viable, quantifiable solutions and optimization plans; andpresent the designed
solutions, convincing senior stakeholders of the recommendations's value (e.g. Marketing, Procurement, Finance, HR Executives).
- Managing effective implementations of the optimisation plans; always meeting the agreed business requirements within time, cost and quality constraints:
- Setting goals and objectives.
- Defining roles and responsibilities, assigning tasks and deadlines and empowering team members to achieve their goals.
- Checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources.
- Monitoring progress and ensuring on-time and on-quality deliverables:
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Constantly measuring and comparing progress against agreed-upon plans.
- Adjusting project plans and reallocating resources as needed.
- Meeting regularly and managing status updates on progress and challenges.
- Change management, quality and satisfaction of your stakeholders:
- Proactively identifying the issues and risks faced by the projects, identifying the resolution and mitigating actions required, and escalating accordingly.
- Ensuring stakeholders' satisfaction through constant communication and other change management principles.
- Being open to stakeholder feedback and flexible to readjust project plans.
- Prepare and deploy communication plans at different organizational levels.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Reporting to teams and stakeholders, escalating to management as needed.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- +3 years of experience in consulting, preferably exposed to change management, deployment and management of optimisation solutions either in Operations or Finance (special interest in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and billing processes).
- Strong business acumen, MBA degree preferable.
- Intuitive ability to deconstruct problems and craft solutions within the context of a strategic objective, appreciating both the big picture and the details of any given situation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate across many organizational levels.
- Strong problem solving capability with solid logical and structured approach
- Advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Strong research competencies, persevering mindset, ability to balance depth vs. speed.
- With great attention to detail, demonstrates a 'completer finisher' mind set.
- With a high level of energy, able to work to own initiative.
- Able to learn quickly and demonstrate a passion for learning.
- Experienced user of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel (worldwide, predominantly EMEA).