City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Transformation Manager (Interim)
My client is a leading International Not for Profit organisation based in the Central London.
The role of the Finance Transformation Project Manager is to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of each projects within the Finance Transformation Program through the use of approved methodologies.
- Facilitate the definition of the project mission, goals, tasks, resource requirements and co-ordination of business cases of the potential stages for the project.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure that a complete plan for execution and delivery is developed with stage gates for completion.
- Lead aspects of organisational change as well as identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
- Establish and maintain the project plan using our preferred project management systems, including risk, scope, size and timelines, in consultation with stakeholders.
- Manage activities associated with planning and organizing meetings, preparing and distributing pre/post meeting documentation, monitoring and progressing project deliverables, achieving consensus through negotiation and conflict resolution and building and supporting working relationships.
- Assess the impact of other concurrent projects and allocate resources as necessary to achieve optimum results.
- Monitor project or area progress, and provide remediation recommendations where required.
- Ensure the project is delivered within agreed parameters and project management methodology ensuring the timely development of progress reports and statistics.
The Successful Applicant
The success must have the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or a finance related field.
- Project Management certification with strong project management skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, technics and tools.
- Experience in vendor selection
- High level critical thinking and problem solving.
- High level collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of influencing and leading skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Competitive package;
- Flexible working arrangements.