West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits & bonus
5 months ago
Corporate Financial Accountant - Real Estate
My client is a Global Real Estate business based in central London that has gone through rapid growth since its inception. Due to their expansion, they are looking to increase headcount and take on a Corporate Financial Accountant to assist the group consolidation team with management reporting across the globe.
- Assisting the Group Consolidation team with the production of the Group Financial consolidations under IFRS on a quarterly basis, including a number of sub-consolidations as well as submission of all Group reporting.
- Preparation of annual audit fee allocation across all entities
- Responding to auditor queries on half-year and year-end consolidations
- Assisting the group consolidation team to develop the consolidation model in response to any changes in group structure or reporting obligations
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will be;
- ACA qualified accountant
- Experience in consolidation and financial reporting
- Technically strong
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Team player