£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
My client, a leading TV Production business based in Central London is looking for an Financial Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Accountant will have responsible for:
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and collate Board Pack information.
- Manage the day to day cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including invoice discounting
- VAT Returns
- Manage Fixed Asset Register and Finance Lease work papers.
- Assist in preparation of annual Statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Produce monthly P & L cost analyses
- Supervise and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare draft Group accounts
- Prepare monthly payroll journal and Headcount report
- Review and improve internal financial processes
- Management of Petty Cash and stock takes
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified in either ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Have proven Financial Accounts experience
- Have experience in producing and analysing financial reports
- Have experience of working within a small flexible team