City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
about 1 month ago
FTSE listed company in West London hiring a Newly Qualified Accountant on a temp to perm basis.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the preparation of financial models and its associated companies in relation to budgets, departmental performance analysis and company specific projects. Reporting to the Finance Accounting Manager and working alongside the finance team your role will assist with the financial management of the business and will include but not be limited to:
- Annual budgets & forecasting for business departments and the group as required
- Analyse reports and provide information to assist commercial decision making
- Manage risk management policies and procedures with the Finance Accounting Manager
- Analysis of data and adhoc reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the company's stock and inventory record & cash flow model
- Assisting in all aspects of the accounting team as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate solid prior experience in a similar role. They will have exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and have the ability to build and maintain professional relationships across all stakeholders. This role will require a solution focussed individual who will be required to manage multiple and complex projects within tight time frames. They must have the ability to cope under pressure, possess high level attention to detail, prioritising and time management skills and take a consultative approach to all tasks.
Qualifications & Skills
ACA Qualified from a big 4 background
Able to convert perm
Max salary £50k- Please do not apply if you are looking for more than this.