West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Financial Accountant - Real Estate
My client is a large Real Estate business based in central London that has gone through rapid growth since its inception. Due to their expansion, they are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Financial Accountant to join their head office team. This role requires someone on a short notice period.
- To assist in the application of new accounting standards as necessary, including FRS 102 and IFRS.
- To prepare calculations and schedules for the disclosure requirements of UK GAAP subsidiaries and IFRS consolidated financial statements.
- To create and maintain accounting spreadsheet models for use within the accounts department as the need arises.
- To calculate, post and prepare documentation for intra-group transactions
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Must be qualified ACA or ACCA and have experience in a hands-on accountancy role including the preparation of financial accounts.
- Must possess an outstanding academic record, with a strong mathematical competence.
- Must have a good understanding of accounting standards; including old UK GAAP, FRS 102, IFRS and Companies
- Act requirements for financial statements.