City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum
6 months ago
This highly reputable and well known events company pride themselves on their dynamic business model, amazing service offerings and constantly maintaining their competitive edge in this ever evolving market. With a tremendous career progression pathway and inspiring manager, this is a highly sought after opportunity not to be missed.
Due to their continued growth, they are currently looking for a highly motivated Newly Qualified ACA Financial Accountant to join their broad and diverse team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Newly Qualified ACA Essential
- Acquisitions: be involved in planning for any acquired companies
- Month end: month end close for all subscriptions revenue
- Monthly Reporting:
- Planning and Forecasting: Participation in the annual budget process including consolidation and preparation of presentations.
- Revenue Control & Reporting: Analysis and reporting of revenue as part of monthly reporting cycle including release of flash revenue report on day 2 of month end.
- Cost Control & Reporting: Day to day overview and review of centrally managed costs. Analysis and reporting of costs and gross profit margins as part of monthly reporting cycle.
- Balance Sheet: Ownership and management of specific control accounts. Balance Sheet reconciliations to be completed monthly. Legacy Balance Sheet reconciliations to be rectified and maintained.
- Business partnering: gain a thorough understanding of the numbers in order to become a business partner and help the business achieve its objectives. Regular interaction with all stakeholders within the Group. Good communication skills and positive attitude essential.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: as well as planning, forecasting and re forecasting there will be a need to develop reports tailored to the needs of the Board as well as the business.
- Strong Excel skills essential.
- Internal Control and Branch Monitoring:
- Accounting and System Knowledge: Good understanding of how systems/software packages work and are integrated in an organisation.
- Year end: Own the interim financial reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
If this sounds like you please apply below!