City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Study + Benefits
3 months ago
A leading property investment firm in the city of London is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager the Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Partnering head office teams to provide effective challenge and support across capital investment areas.
- Ownership over the production of the quarterly density reports, including analysis and review with relevant teams.
- Provision of analysis and recommendations on space and density changes.
- Support the development of financial business cases for capital investment, delivering in depth analysis of targets and requirements.
- Provision of clear and detailed financial analysis on performance of post capital investment
- To provide insightful analysis of project spend, ensuring alignment and coordination with the project managers, in order to highlight any risk or opportunities to the budget.
- Support the delivery of capital framework and capex approval process ensuring all spend has prior approval and adheres to client policy.
- Utilise key relationships to aid in the development of detailed depreciation and capital cash flow budgets and forecasts.
- Understand (and challenge if necessary) the implications of business strategy and investment on future performance and budgets.
- Produce and present a clear and concise budget summary to senior management.
- Support delivery of reforecasts and long range planning.
- To constantly review key processes, recommend actions to improve and implement as appropriate.
- Seek systems and process automation efficiencies that provide cost effective solutions and excellent customer service.
Successful candidates will be part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA who have a strong commercial analyst background within Financial Services. The successful candidate will be an individual who can facilitate business decisions by providing information, insight and recommendations.
Salary: £35000 - £40000