Up to £400 per hour
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to work with media company.
Reporting to the local Senior Management team, you will be a hands on Financial Controller who will be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate preparation and review of results
- Management and monitoring of client and supplier contract profitability
- Management of budgeting and forecasting processes, financial planning (short and long term)
- All local treasury and cash flows
- Monitoring of cash needs and payments for all the companies
- Year-end reporting for tax for accounting
- Handling equity injections, debt draw-down and execution of related payments;
- Preparation of the monthly Finance reporting to Group
- Prepare transfer pricing work
- Management of the Project Finance fulfillments in relation to financial model updating, monitoring, control and management of debt cover ratios, covenants, representations and warranties, waivers/amendments.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Has sound technical accounting skills and is experienced with the above listed tasks
- Interpersonally, you are an autonomous self starter who thrives in a team environment. Your proven leadership capabilities combined with your ability to influence and support non finance stakeholders will see you succeed in this position.