£60000 - £70000 per annum
AF - FC - 2860_1549016573
7 months ago
Temp to Perm
About the company:
My client require a financial controller to join the team on a full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial controller looking to progress their career in the medical environment.
Duties will include:
- Annual budgeting and ongoing business forecasting
- Cash flow management
- Improve management accounting process
- Work closely with CFO to share reports, analyse findings and identify business improvement opportunities
- Managing all Accounting operations, cash flow management, reporting, budgets and forecasts, month-end and year-end process, regulatory reporting, analysis & interpretation of company performance and overseeing the timely and accurate payment of a staff payroll.
- Continuous improvement of new systems and processes and assisting with ad hoc financial analysis and modelling of capital investment decisions
- Quality control over financial transactions and reporting while establishing and implementing accounting policies, business processes and internal controls.
- Supporting compliance with State, Federal and Government and International reporting requirements and tax filing.
- Debt management and collection
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Proven well developed people leadership skills
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary accounting qualifications and professional membership ACA OR ACCA.
- At least 10 years' experience in a senior financial and management accounting role
- Control/systems focus - ability to investigate discrepancies, problem solve and deliver improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build relationships with financiers, customers and suppliers
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, well organised and outcome focused
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams effectively through change.
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Able to get to Hertfordshire.