City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
25 days ago
My client, a Global Leading Media business based in West London is looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their head office team as a Global Financial Reporting Analyst.
Reporting to the Global Reporting Manager the Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Help Global Finance Reporting Manager in the completion of the monthly / forecast / plan consolidation process and procedures including a number of reconciliations and analyses.
- Help complete the processing and reporting of monthly results to the corporate shareholder.
- Ensuring adherence to company accounting policies and relevant IAS requirements and disclosures.
- Liaise with country finance contacts to ensure all the country submissions are accurate, complete and that all supplementary schedules are complete. Work closely with Group Finance FP&A to ensure key information & analysis is shared and to make the territory reporting efficient.
- Detailed balance sheet and statement variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget for both group, divisional and operating company level.
- Help in the production of quarterly balance sheet deck and other key analysis on the group financial reporting for circulation to key senior financial management.
- Reporting of fictive entities.
- Roll forward and update monthly analysis files and templates.
- Provide additional off-cycle support to Global Finance Snr. Director and Global Finance Reporting Manager.
- Development and maintenance of KPIs for financial reporting.
The successful candidate will be:
- Newly qualified ACA from a Big 4 Practice
- Degree educated
- Confident communicator