City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing technology consulting business is looking for a FP&A Manage to join their London team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager and Group Finance Director, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for:
- Build / source the financial modelling tools to support senior management in critical financial decisions in our UK business operations
- Work collaboratively with Finance HQ based in Denmark to help facilitate effective tools and processes and assist in executing critical financial initiatives
- Supervise and perform P&L analysis during monthly reporting of our operational P&L
- Partner closely with the UK Accounting Manager during monthly close cycles to ensure accuracy and analyse performance-to-plan
- Provide decision support for new business cases
- Develop and deliver continuous reporting to department heads specific to their area
- Drive ad-hoc reporting requests from senior management and Finance HQ.
- Be a qualified accountant in either ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 4 years + experience within FP&A
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- Strong key stakeholder management experience