Jersey, Channel Isles
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits.
5 months ago
Investment management business are recruiting for a Fund Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Fund Controller.
As a Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Strong technical skills and proven experience managing several transactions and projects
- Tax structuring and partnering with the investment team on acquisitions
- Quarterly consolidated reporting
- NAV calculations
- Trial balance analysis, balance sheet, inter company reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly reporting pack including KPI's
- Assisting in annual audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Qualified ACCA, ACA and CIMA.
- Fund experience either from practice or a fund administrator
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £55,000 as well as offering a company share scheme, pension, health-care plus 10-20% bonus