City of London, London
healthcare, pension, 20% bonus
3 months ago
A specialist investor in real estate are recruiting for a Fund Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Fund Manager.
As a Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and supporting the Fund Accounting process at quarter end to ensure funds are correctly valued and allocated.
- Ensuring fund administrators and custodians are accurately and efficiently reflecting all activity across the funds.
- Supporting the European investment team in deal transactions from a middle and back office perspective.
- Providing support during the annual audit process for the firm's private equity funds, ensuring strict reporting deadlines are met without cost overruns.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Real estate experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a 10-20% bonus.