City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + up to 50% bonus plus additional bens
about 1 month ago
Leading Investment Manager are recruiting for a Fund Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Fund Controller.
As a Fund Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Financial Controller and Third-Party Administrator ("TPA") to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the actual results of the unlisted infrastructure funds and intermediate holding entities on a quarterly basis; and
- Input, review and provide support for the preparation of the quarterly investor reports.
- Prepare weekly payment runs in line with fund requirements, including ensuring accurate coding of funds flow for payments through complex funding structures;
- Maintain 70% test forecast model for VCT compliance monitoring
- Maintain NAV Forecasts for VCT board/plc Board information
- Provide management fee forecasts for plc board reporting (BVCTs & Equity funds)
- Newly Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Fund accounting experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a generous pension, health-care plus up to 40% bonus.