City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits & Pension
12 months ago
Our Client a leading Investment Management Business is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their Head Office Team in London Bridge.
The Fund Accountant will have responsibility for all fund accounting workstreams, oversight for several third-party service providers and support the company's management team with financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities as Fund Accountant include:
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual fund financial reporting
- Become subject matter expert on fund financial reporting
- Ensure excellent service levels are maintained to all fund stakeholders (internal and external).
- Produce and be able to approve client database reporting
- Perform analytical reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues.
- Work collaboratively with outsourced service providers to ensure service provision supports business requirements
- Complete and review VAT and property tax returns
- Complete and review property performance reporting extracts
- Production of transaction cost reporting
- Work on process review and enhancement projects
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of platform, processes and system.
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, and commercially aware manner.
- Work collaboratively with manager, staff and peers to share best practice, enhance operational effectiveness and create awareness of issues throughout the department.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Relevant experience in accounting/audit of private equity/debt fund partnership structures would be preferable
- Experience in fund accounting and in calculating NAV, management fees and distribution waterfalls would be beneficial