£350 - £375 per day
AF - FUND - 96286_1578668120
11 months ago
- Listed Investment Management company
- Flexible working environment
- Lead a growing team
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced accounting and finance professional to head up the alternative investments team for a globally recognised Listed Investment Management business. You will partner with existing hedge fund and private equity clients as well as establish new clients in London and build out a local team of fund accountants.
If you have a fund accounting background along with excellent communication and advisory skillset this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You will be given full autonomy as part of a high calibre brand on an exciting growth trajectory.
- Maintain & build on relationships with hedge fund, private equity and real estate fund managers, delivering reporting & day-to-day accounting & support to these clients.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of private equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions, understanding investment fund legal documents and guiding your team in implementing standard methodologies.
- Develop and execute business plans both internally and in partnership with clients.
- Participates in new business process including review of proposals, prospect presentations, staffing allocations, etc.
- Opportunity to hire, build and lead the Alternative Investments team for Australia.
- Fund accounting experience - preferably in private equity, hedge fund or real estate sectors
- Solid knowledge on private equity / real assets is required - must be familiar with structuring
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in advising clients
- People management and leadership experience is a must
- ACA Qualification preferred