£60000 - £65000 per annum
AF - GR - 9270-7_1551717640
3 months ago
I am looking for a Senior Group Financial Accountant on behalf of our client, based in Central London who prides themselves on offering long term opportunities to its staff.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Reporting Director, this role will represent the perfect step for a Big 4 trained Accountant with strong Reporting Experience to move into a broad role that will focus on year-end, and half year end reporting it will also focus on ad hoc transaction analysis.
Your core duties will be:
- Leading the preparation of half year and full year end reporting requirements internally
- Help the company to adapt General Purpose Accounting standards for year end
- Financial statements preparation including commentary, consolidation of entries and reconciliations
- Liaison and assisting with external auditor's requirements
- Perform analysis and reporting at a Group level as required by key stakeholders.
- Completion of month end close process such as intercompany accounts and posting tax journals
- Provide backup to the wider Group Accounting team
- Be the SME role for the business on project and general ledger code enquiries
- Identify areas, and propose potential solutions, for process improvement across all aspects of the role.
Ideally you will be ACA qualified coming from a Big 4 environment with exposure completing accounts from the construction/property industry.
You will also have:
- Experience in Genearal Purpose financial statement preparation,
- Previous exposure to listed reporting requirements
- Advanced computer skills, specifically you ideally will have used Hyperion (this is a must)