City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
14 days ago
My client is a leading Investment management firm based in the City looking to recruit a Qualified Group Accountant.
- Consolidate the Group accounts as part of the monthly close process.
- Support Group Finance Accounting team in enhancements to the Consolidation system.
- Liaise with UK & Group external auditors, other professional advisers as requested by the Group Reporting Manager.
- Support the Group General Ledger to Statutory financial statement reconciliations across the group, ensuring this is both complete and consistent across all entities as requested
- Close collaboration with other teams in Group Finance (Group tax, Group treasury and Group FP&A.)
- Provide in-house expert advice on UK GAAP (FRS102)
- Adhoc projects as requested by the Group Reporting Manager.
- Immediately available
- Qualified - ACA/CA/CAANZ/ACCA
- Financial Services industry experience/Investment management/Private Equity
Please send CV's through to email@example.com