£425 - £475 per day
2 months ago
Reporting to the Director of Finance you will help build a new finance team and play a pivotal role in reshaping the way finance currently operates. Other duties include:
- Develop robust finacial controls policies and procedures
- Develop and implement a sustainable & strategic financial model based on 3-5 year plans
- Build relationships/ business partenr with operations accross the business.
- Assist oin the M&A startegy and Onboarding opf PE investors
- Lead the provision of consistent, robust, strategic business partnering support to the organisation, developing the team to become exemplars in strategic financial management through business partnering
- Work on international accounting standards and practices
- Manage a team of 3
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) qualified in a practice background. with extensive financial management and business partnering experience within an SME business. Be very strong in financial/business planning, project accounting and analysis and budgeting. Have strong organisational and people management skills. Be able to communicate complex financial analysis to non-financial people. Show understanding of business strategy, business processes and activities and the underlying cost drivers.