£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Head of Financial Accounting
A leading transport firm are looking for an experienced to be their Head of Financial Accounting.
The role will be based in Twickenham and will be working with an industry leader in transportation, heading up their financial reporting function and reporting directly into the Finance Director.
The role of Head of Financial Reporting will include:
- Manage a finance team to provide accurate financial records efficiently
- Ensure financial governance and control for all aspects of the business
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable functions
- Production of cash flow analysis, including on forecast
- Producing statutory accounts and liaison with company auditors
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met
- Leadership and development of the accounting team
On offer is a generous salary of up to £75,000 per annum, a wealth of benefits and great autonomy within a thriving environment.
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com to discuss this role further.