£350 - £400 per day + Benefits
AF - FBP - 2864_1532082896
7 months ago
12 months Perm
My client, a leader in their field in the UK is looking to hire a Head of FP&A who will be the 2iC to the CFO and help set up the function. You will be responsible for managing the reporting, consolidation, system accounting and transfer pricing.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest corporations in the UK, work across the group and have daily exposure to the CFO and other senior stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the reporting, consolidation, system accounting and transfer pricing
- Managing the quarterly rolling forecast
- Month end closing checks Managing any audit and compliance requirements
- Leading the transfer pricing campaign Consolidation of commentary for all corporate reporting
- Consolidation of commentary and analysis/reporting for local management
- Training and coaching more junior members of the team
Requirements for the role will include:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- You must have experience within a similar level role and ideally have experience working at the group level
- You must have strong communication skills and track record of working with senior stakeholders
- Being able to work in a Blue Collar industry - i.e You will need to be able to command respect from managers.
- Operational experience in your background - not just analysed figures
- Multi-site experience - one of the challenges of our business is that we run hundreds of car parks and each one is a bit different.
- To have experience of building a team - this is key
- Commercial and capable of identifying value opportunities - many accountants are great at producing management reports on variances, few are good at digging into the detail through a deep understanding of the business and seeing what is really going on underneath. That needs relationships with the business managers as well as the analytical skills
- Ideally experience of using TM1/Oracle