£60000 - £80000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Head of HR - OXFORDSHIRE
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
This is an exciting hire for a rapidly growing and interesting business based in Oxfordshire to be their Head of HR.
Duties and responsibilities
Application of HR and business knowledge to provide strong decision support and initiative to help drive a better return on human capital in alignment with the culture and business goals
· Employee Relations management and administration, including dispute resolution, disciplinaries, attendance, grievances, absence
· Develop HR policy and procedures to drive behaviours, performance and mitigate disputes or risk. Continuously monitor and review all HR policies and processes, implementing changes for improvements and compliance where required
· Craft HR policies to support the company's culture of building high performing teams. Such policies and processes must be evidence based in their impact on the company's key performance metrics and strategy
· Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment, employee handbook, policy and knowledge share best practice with them
· Implement and execute a learning and development plan
· Provide first line advice on benefits and manage benefit administration
Develop an engaging and comprehensive on-boarding service including the delivery of new starter inductions.
Lead and manage constantly evolving organisational design, retention and succession planning initiatives
· Be an advocate for innovative HR and talent management policies so that the company's culture of how we work is as innovative
· Recruitment and talent acquisition: Lead on recruitment strategy, using a range of recruitment techniques, including social media, to meet the growth needs of the business with foresight and proactivity
· Work with managers to enable them to build high performing teams
· Build relationships with relevant stakeholders/institutions to support the recruitment strategy
If you are looking for a innovative business to join then this could be your next more!