£55000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
10 months ago
In-House Tax Manger - International Software Company
Ideal first move in-house
If you are working in a mid-tier, Top 20 or independent accountancy firm and have been considering moving into an in-house role this could be your ideal first step.
The business are an award winding international software company who have developed an industry leading platform. They are looking to bring in a stand-alone Tax Manager to lead on UK and international tax compliance and planning. This is the first time tax has been brought in-house and is an exciting chance to make your mark on a growing business.
Ideally this will be your first in-house role having qualified and gained UK corporate tax experience in a reputable accountancy firm. The business are located in an exciting central London location and offer staff benefits including: generous bonus structure, regular social events, annual weekend away, free breakfast and many more!
You will be responsible for:
- Advising on strategic tax risk issues and ensuring compliance with tax law.
- Working with external advisors and internal finance and operations teams to implement processes and systems to ensure tax compliance throughout the business.
- Providing commercially viable solutions to technical tax legislation.
- Liaising with tax authorities and providing tax audit support.
- Review of current and deferred tax provision.
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven initiatives for the business.
Ideally you will be CTA, ACA or equivalent with good knowledge of UK corporate tax and a broad awareness of other tax and accounting areas. You will need to understand and communicate with the wider business and gain buy in from stakeholders. The ideal candidate would have some experience working within corporate tax at a mid-tier, Top 20 or independent accountancy firm.
For more information about this opportunity or to apply in confidence please call Will Allen on 07927 555 964 or send your CV to email@example.com