City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Study & Bonus
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are working alongside one of the leading property development companies in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based within Central London. This is a role to report directly to the Financial Controller and for the Head of Finance and Accounts and Finance Director.
This role is to provide the Financial Controller with timely, relevant and accurate financial information to enable clear, well-informed decision-making and ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Helping prepare the monthly management accounts and weekly trading summaries.
- Working closely with all senior stakeholders in the business to understand and identify the reporting and monitoring requirements of different departments
- Training up various departmental managers and help them utilise the information we send them
- Working with teams to further improve and facilitate the use of data on an on-going basis
- Developing departmental P/L's across the business alongside productivity and KPI information
- Monitor productivity across the business and serve as to 'go-to' person to investigate financial trends within the business.
Further, the role will be about investigating and analysing variances against budgets and perform weekly, monthly, annual and ad-hoc reporting. This will involve working with senior stakeholders to identify reporting and monitoring requirements as well as working with different departments to implement KPI monitoring and improving productivity.
- Ideally a part or fully qualified accountant although analysts with a strong knowledge of accounting will be considered
- At least Bachelor's degree (2:1 equivalent or better) in a technical subject
- Advanced Excel is an absolute must-have
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a management accounting / financial management capacity
This role is paying up to £50k.