City of London, London
£40000 - £480000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Global Leading Real Estate business based in the City of London.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant / Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assist with the preparation and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Take responsibility for a variety of balance sheet / P&L areas
- Prepare board papers and sales & management packs
- Review the accuracy and completeness of payment runs
- Production of internal VAT return
- Become involved in a variety of ad-hoc work.
- Stock & WIP
- Fixed assets
- Cash and banking
- Accruals / provisions
You will be able to get involved in monthly variance analysis for the balance sheet and cashflow. Help produce reports on sales status / activity board reports.
You will also assist with improving existing reporting formats and controls.
The successful candidate will:
- Part Qualified / Finalist level of ACCA or CIMA
- Team player
- Get stuck into the detail
- Excellent communication
- Have the ability to perform double entry