16 days ago
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for:
Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of forecasts
- Produce annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Negotiating on major projects
- Manage capital expenditure
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Manage a team of 4 people, including day-to-day communication and motivation as well as succession planning and performance management
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Prepare client Fee Certificate and review float reconciliations before submission to client
- Ensuring all external and internal audit matters are addressed.
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects within the contract as required.
- Point of contact for Finance and Stock Management interface.
Candidates will be ACCA or CIMA newly qualified or finalist. Candidates will have experience in preparing full sets of management accounts and have managed 1 person or more.