City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
A new opportunity has become available with a leading challenger bank, due to the expansion of the team. They are looking for driven and motivated people, who will be able to grow and develop with the firm. You will be working closely with the Finance Director, and will gain excellent exposure to various aspects of the business.
- Completion of monthly management reporting and variance analysis.
- Management of cost analysis and control, especially against budget and partnering with FP&A to understand any variances.
- Month-end close activities including accruals, prepayments, journal postings and review of results.
- Supervision of bank accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Management of expense claims and processes around corporate credit cards.
- Provide support to the business and ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage the PO, invoice and payment cycle, and ensuring AP is controlled effectively, including liaising with Procurement and budget owners.
- Proposing improvements to processes and controls, as appropriate.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally financial services experience
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail