£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
ROLE: Management Accountant
LOCATION: Central London
KennedyPearce are recruiting a part qualified Management Accountant on behalf of a leading media firm based in central London.
The finance department is made up of 40 people and is a very busy department. This is a newly created role, designed to support the Finance Director to provide the business stakeholders with accurate & timely management reports.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) and be actively studying towards qualifying. The candidate will have a proven track record of working in a business with high volume transactions and have great attention to detail as well as being able to see "the bigger picture".
The Assistant Management Accountant must be happy to get involved at all levels, as this is a large department and it is sometimes necessary to cover other roles. Confidence is a must as this role requires dealing with many different stakeholders of the business so excellent communication skills are also key.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for all relevant balance sheet accounts on a timely basis
- Management of Sales ledger; ensuring sales invoices have been raised correctly by the production team and are processed correctly
- Job monitoring; ensuring the job list is up to date, budget details are uploaded to Access and all relevant details have been received
- Initial preparation of Job reconciliations; working with producers and production managers to ensure jobs are reconciled at the right time
- Preparation of Fixed Asset schedule for all entities
- Bank reconciliations
- Cross company recharges
- Monthly Management Accounts for all entities
- VAT returns for all entities
- Adhoc reporting as required by stakeholders
- Other adhoc task as required by Head of Finance
£35000 + study support