City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study
11 months ago
KennedyPearce are supporting a client on their search for a Management Accountant based in London.
Are you a part or fully qualified Management Accountant looking for a new challenge with a globally recognised brand?
Our client are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team and hit the ground running supporting the business producing informative management accounting results. Being a diverse business, this role offers the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of business accounts from membership to sub-let tenants utilising different accountant skill sets.
You will manage accruals and pre payments, post month end transactions and manage P&L areas.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager, the main responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Owning key areas of the month end result , specifically revenue, which includes the commercial understanding of the variances to the budget
- Fixed asset reporting in month & at month end
- Business partnering within the business to ensure correct allocation of costs/forecasts/budget overspend
- Business partnering with a region of clubs and supporting this clubs during and in month end
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Understanding the cash flows of the business and the working capital impacts of decisions to report on and drive the business's desire to decrease the amount of money invested in working capital
- Preparing the first draft annual cost and HO budgets for areas of responsibility.
Our Client is looking for an applicant who can/is:
- Part or fully qualified with experience as a Management Accountant
- Attention to detail
- Strong excel knowledge
- Experience of Accountancy software packages (we use Coda, but happy for experience with others)
- Great communication skills with the ability to converse with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
This role is offering up to £32,000 per annum and offers great benefits.