£225 - £250 per day
NM- MA 2_1561107971
4 months ago
Central London Based
Our client is a leading leisure and travel company. The company is expanding rapidly and needs someone to look after a mixture of management & financial duties.
This 6 month role will allow you to make your mark on the current operation. This is a very exciting role and we are looking for a newly qualified accountant to take the wheel.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly financial reporting, including completion of high quality financial statement preparation, balance sheet account reconciliations, inter company accounting, balance sheet analyses, P&L analyses & accruals, and transactional data analysis. Review journals and information reported with attention to detail.
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations, ensure schedules tie back to supporting documentation & monitor aging and content. Review all accruals & prepayments including all OPEX/ central accruals, cost centre allocations between divisions.
- Resolve inter company outages across all entities and reporting systems. Actively liaise with counter party. Review inter company loan revaluations & interest.
- Produce transfer pricing documentation, calculations & review/ propose handling fee schedules & calculations.
- Review monthly Income Statement, including margin reviews, checking for deviations and systems issues. Prepare P&L commentary & Balance sheet flux.
- Review treasury & hedging transactions, analyse revaluations and gains & losses.
- Conduct reviews of the Fixed Asset register, depreciation, impairment and amortisation. Review and validate WIP account, Intangibles, IT costs and recharges.
- Ensure internal & external financial reporting obligations are met including, Tax, VAT compliance & National Statistics returns. Prepare/ review statutory financial statements.
- Prepare information for year end group & statutory auditors, ICS controls audits.
- Ensure information for all companies in HFM is complete and accurate. Data integrity across all reporting systems maintained. Manage all the close routines in AX & HFM
- Assist with delivery of robust budgets, forecasts, sales outlooks, cash flows, treasury transactions (Hedging) and Corporate Governance
- Other Adhoc projects & tasks as designated.
What you will bring to the role
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CA ANZ with previous management reporting experience.
- Flexible approach and have ability to implement and is receptive of change.
- Work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel (inc Macros and pivots), Powerpoint, MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all audiences. Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Demonstrate strong technical accounting skills and have a good understanding of basic accounting principles, including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Hyperion, HFM, JDE, AX or similar financial ledger and reporting systems
- Experience with Multi-currency activity