£250 - £300 per day
5 months ago
Our Client, A powerhouse in property development is looking for a capable and enthusiastic ACA qualified accountant to join their team and make themselves a valued member.
Ideally the successful candidate will have 2-3 years PQE experience in a similar sector and have experience with Hyperion and SAP.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and take ownership of the monthly reporting packs including YTD and FYF variance analysis
- Liaise with the respective finance teams to identify key drivers of variances to budget and pull together the monthly Risks and Opportunities schedule for these areas
- Take a lead role in preparing actuals and forecast for non-recoverable costs including bad and doubtful debts, legal fees, and management fees
- Prepare and take ownership of quarterly balance sheet analyses with all relevant supporting documentation and schedules.
- Assist the Finance Operations Manager in pulling together the Long Term Forecast & Budget presentations, liaising with the respective commercial teams and helping to upload the figures into Hyperion
- Prepare and take ownership of all Operational Finance Packs at June and December each year (with detailed supporting analysis) for submission both internally and to external auditors
- Perform all financial reporting obligations in relation to taxation, including VAT, CIS and tax packs as applicable
- Assist with all aspects of Joint Venture Reporting, including preparation of relevant schedules in relation to monthly and quarterly reporting, as well as calculation of distributions as applicable
- Support the Finance Operations Manager in relation to Quarterly Board Reporting and Loan Covenant Reporting
- Support the Finance Operations Manager in any adhoc projects and/or implementation of strategies to improve operations performance.
If this sounds like you then please apply now for the chance to join a really amazing team in a business going from strength to strength.