City of London, London
healthcare, pension, 20% bonus
8 months ago
An investment management business are recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the CFO.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the half and year end accounts preparation including liaising with auditors
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Oversight and coaching of four junior team members
- Processing certain aspects of the sales ledger, creating/ approving journals, banking, FX and money market fund approvals, VAT returns
- Acting as an alternate for the Investment Accountant to produce weekly NAV statements for publishing to the market
- Qualified ACA ideally with top ten background.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a 12% pension (which can be taken as cash), plus 10-20% bonus.