City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Study + Benefits
9 months ago
My client, a leading Asset Manager based in the City of London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Head Office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Provide Profit and Loss numbers to Finance Manager
- Post required revenue journals onto general ledger
- Production of monthly management accounts pack including detailed analysis & commentary
- Manage reconciliations
- Liaise with payments department over contract changes and one-off payments
- Forecasting and budgeting of revenues including production of reporting packs with related analysis and detailed commentary
- Liaising with account managers to understand the cause of variances and market assumptions concerning actual/budget/forecast revenues
- Manage the monthly invoice run & month end process
- Produce monthly sales performance data for use by account managers
- Ad hoc reports & managing all revenue files
- Providing support to Finance Manager and Financial Controllers across both businesses as and when required
Candidates applying for this role will have strong month end experience (accruals/prepayments/ journals).
You must be able to work with large volumes of data and be competent on Excel. You will be required to complete a small Excel test at interview to prove this.
You must have a sound understanding of double entry.
This role is paying up to £40,000 & Study support will be provided for this role.