City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support
7 months ago
Are you looking to join a creative business and continue your development within a growing finance team?
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller, this is an ideal role for someone who is looking to make an impact and help shape the finance function within a fast-growing international startup. This role has a huge opportunity for growth and you will be working will all departments to help build and provide a solid operational financial structure for the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to financial analysis, preparing management accounts, invoicing clients and paying suppliers.
- Assist managing cash flow on daily / medium term basis
- Manage supplier/ client invoicing and payments
- Liaise with other departments
- Assisting Preparation of Management accounts & consolidation across the Group
- Assisting Cash flow forecast
- Assist with the annual budgeting process, and track & refine as we develop
- Help implement a set of scalable financial and operational controls
- Design, manage, format and approve all journals and management accounts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Assist with payroll and pension, company secretarial, VAT and corporation tax returns (whether insourced or outsourced)
- Assist with overseeing of work experience staff and interns
- Own Bank Reconciliation- multi currency accounts
- Credit card tracking & postings
- Staff Expenses tracking & Posting
- Preparing Invoices & Chasing receipt
- Control of Purchase ledger, supplier invoices & corresponding with suppliers
- Monthly Gross Profit project management
Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA (AAT qualified preferred)
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Produced full management accounts
- Hands on Attitude
- Outgoing, driven and enthusiastic individual
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This role is paying up to £35k + Study Support