City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
9 days ago
Newly Qualified ACA/CA/CA ANZ 4-5 Month Financial Accountant Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to join a leading Entertainment company on an 5 month contract focusing on a major integration project.
About the Project Accountant role:
Working within with the Technology Finance team, this role will encompass a wide range of month end project orientated financial duties and provide support to the wider finance team. You will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team, and be responsible for engaging with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels.
- Provide accurate analysis on a number of different transactions
- Labour costing and time sheet reporting
- Monthly management reporting and assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly accruals, prepayments and financial adjustments
- Deal with a wide variety of stakeholders including Project Managers
- Provide in depth analysis and commentary on various reports
To be successful in this position you must me a Newly qualified ACA/CA/CA ANZ, big 4 preferred but not essential.
Please apply now if you feel like this could be the right role for you.