City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
25 days ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant on behalf of nationally gaming and entertainment company.
This role is a blended role that covers areas across Financial Accounts, Management Accounts & Budgeting and forecasting. The role will be based in a medium sized finance team over-viewing the work of some direct reports.
- Assist in tracking key projects and related milestones
- Track statutory filings (financial statement and income tax return) from the international subsidiaries and provide timely reporting and status updates. Proactively work with teams to ensure timely filings. In addition, determine the best method for acquiring and maintaining this information
- Participate in and drive strategic initiatives that cross multiple functions and entities throughout the segment
- Help drive accounting consistency and process improvements throughout the segment
- Analyze complex accounting processes, information and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills with emphasis on spreadsheet applications
- 5-8 years accounting or related experience
- Accounting degree
- Strong analytical skills
- GAAP and/or IFRS technical skills