City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
As a pension administrator you need experience in and will be responsible:
- Carrying out all administration activities for your allocated portfolio of work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that all relevant company procedures are complied with and that all legal and regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with legislative, regulatory and HMRC practices affecting personal and occupational pension schemes, pension accounting processes and reconciliations procedures.
- Ensuring that all reasonable request received from Client Executives in relation to your portfolio are carried out in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure Executives are kept informed of work progress and status when necessary.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, candidates MUST have previous SSAS & SIPP experience