Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Work Life Balance
13 days ago
My client, a professional and profitable Accountancy Practice, are offering a position with a varied portfolio of HNWI's with potential for advisory work and the chance of realistic progression within the business. They will also offer study support and a strong social element to the position as well client interactions through meetings and autonomy over your own relationships that you build within the field.
- You will perform compliance for a mix of Private Client HNWI's, which will include Partnership work with Individual Partners, Non-Domiciles and Off Shore Trusts
- You will do Advisory work when required, increasing as you progress
- You will be involved with Partnership
- You will receive CTA support, although it isn't essential that you take the course
- Your client contact would extend to assisting with client meetings, liaising with HMRC, and building your own relationships
- The Private Client team is very stable with great retention. The team is highly profitable and places a strong emphasis on work life balance as well as social events.
- The team is very well lead and is unique to the sector because they have had a relaxed January with many deadlines met earlier in the year
- ATT qualification is essential
- Background within tax compliance
- Attention to detail is key for the business
- Non-Domicile experience is beneficial but not essential