North West London, London
£32000 - £42000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A firm of progressive accountants based in North West London are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team. They offer a personal and professional service focused on the needs of each individual client.
About the role:
This role is a mixture of compliance and advisory and is suited to someone who already has advisory experience and is willing to learn more and further their experience in this field.
- Preparation, review and submission of complex self-assessment personal tax returns
- Dealing with HMRC matters on behalf of clients
- Helping to manage the department's self-assessment compliance cycle.
- Ensuring that work is organised, allocated and delivered in an efficient and effective way.
- Reviewing tax compliance work produced by more junior members of the team and accounts staff, identifying tax planning opportunities, concerns and areas requiring further consideration.
- Providing tax support on, with a view to managing, advisory projects.
- Residence and domicile tax advice
- Capital allowances
- CGT & IT
- Adhoc other
- Must be hungry to progress, learn more
- Currently working in a personal tax role (corporate and other taxed are a bonus) in a good practice.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerate and confident with numbers