Up to £250 per annum
6 months ago
A leading Asset Management company are currently recruiting for a temporary Project Accountant to join them for 6 months.
* Collaborating with the Directors, Partners and finance professionals to deliver analyses and reports at board and regional levels
* Generating regular finance project reviews for active project portfolio
* Contributing Financial and Commercial decision support across the UK
* Supporting alignment of Deltek revenue generation with commercial Project Position, complimented with substantiated monthly financial commentary for central management
* Hold up to date knowledge of project and operational Risk and Opportunities within the region and project portfolioProject Accountant
* Ensuring all large projects have Invoicing Schedules and drive Project Principals towards building positive cash positions as well as managing risk on project portfolio
* Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests aiding project portfolio management.
* Build up strong relationships based on collaboration with the UK finance support network, in particular the Regional Accountants
* Dedicated approach to continuous improvement within all aspects of the role
* Confident, proactive attitude, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations.
* Extensive experience in a project environment, where you have shown your expertise in reviewing project performance and providing insight on commercial opportunities and risk
* Qualified or finalist CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification by experience
* Positive approach to supporting key stakeholders within the project environment mainly Project Directors and Principals where appropriate
* Resilient with excellent communication skills and demonstrable attention to detail
* Experience of professional services or the construction industry is highly desirable