£300 - £350 per day
7 months ago
A leading Private Equity Firm is looking for a Qualified Project Accountant to join the team based in the City of London. Technical Accounting Knowledge of US GAAP and LUX GAAP desirable.
- Review of limited partnership agreements (LPA's) and Investment management agreements (IMA's) to identify and document the carry arrangements of each agreement.
- Build carry calculation models for the identified carry arrangements.
- Support the systems development team with the coding of the carry terms to the billing system.
- Support the finance team with any other projects as required.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- A qualified accountant with PE experience.
- Good technical accounting knowledge of PE structures.
- Working knowledge of various types of carry structures is an added advantage.
- Understanding of accounting principles and excellent accounting knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP, FRS 102, IFRS and LUX GAAP as applied to Financial Institutions.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office including advanced Excel.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent team player.